Our Dual Chute TowerMaster is similar to the regular TowerMaster, except that its design eliminates the need to reposition the collection trailer. Multiple hatches on the trailer can be accessed without the use of a switch truck, while multiple loading points allow for better weight distribution within the trailer, yielding maximum payload and weight savings. The system automatically shifts from the front chute to the rear chute based on programmable settings. Simple, one-button operation and smart features make the system easy for your employees to use and manage.
All controls on the TowerMaster are safety interlocked. The door has to be closed and locked before operation can begin. Efficient design allows carts to wheel directly into carriage for dispensing into trailer.
- Functional Polycarts mounted on casters are supplied for easy transportation of scrap materials
- The TowerMaster’s smooth-walled interior and sealed hatches result in a weather-tight installation that keeps out unwanted rodents, birds and exterior elements
- Its simple mechanical design results in less maintenance
- No spillage, as the trailer remains closed at all times
- Ultimate flexibility, as this system can be located at an existing dock door as a free standing installation or through any exterior wall
- Available in side- or rear-loading models, this system offers highly versatile configuration options, as it can work from ground level, any dock height, or even from a second story
For more information on our equipment and customization options, please contact us